9.10.2010

Here We Go!

Today's the big day and I can't believe it's finally here. The past month has been somewhat of a blur getting everything ready for the next 11 months of my life. 11 months! I honestly can't grasp that length of time in my head right now. Leaving has made me realize just how much I love Nashville and the community that I have found here. Things I'm going to miss most include: Panera's Hazelnut coffee, Baby Andrew, Rhodes, and Ella Grace.... and of course my family and friends! The past two days I've had two going away parties and I'm so glad I got to see so many of my good friends before leaving.

To begin my travel day, I'm going to a late breakfast with my family and Angi in East Nashville at my favorite little French place called Marche. Then my family will be taking me to the airport for my 2 o'clock flight. Once in San Diego, Stan and Carole Stout will be picking me up at the airport and I'll be staying with them tonight at their house in San Diego. Tomorrow we will be driving down to San Diego with Ron Brown for his annual City of Children Cookout. I can't wait to see and play with all my favorite kids all day tomorrow! After the cookout I'll be heading to Esperanza's house in Colonia 89 which will be my home for the next 11 months.

Thanks to everyone who has encouraged, supported, and prayed for me as I have prepared for this trip and next phase of my life. I am confident this is where God wants me to be for the next eleven months and I can't wait to see what He has in store for me in Mexico. Please continue to pray for me during this time of change and transition. I love you all!

-Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Love ya & praying for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for this time in your life, Carolina! You are one of the most genuine people I have ever encountered and I am fully confident that our Mighty God has plans for you that will certainly surpass our expectations and wildest dreams. Know that I am praying for and thinking of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read all about your time! Love Love Love.

    ReplyDelete